Tuesday, June 5, 2007

heatherjeany: gocco-screenprinted invitations

Custom gocco screenprinted thank you cards-RESERVED FOR VIRGINIA
custom gocco-screenprinted invitations

gorgeous, gorgeous. and unusual! gocco makes letterpress seem conservative. (and these are so ridiculously reasonable, i hang my head with shame at the thermography on my sister's invitations.) custom-designed in styles from more traditional letterpress-look to sweet indie lovebirds above, heatherjeany also hand-screens thank-you notes and save-the-dates, and has glowing reviews from a number of brides. check out her mix-tape stationery -- brilliant. more at heatherjeany.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. I love heatherjeany. She did a fantastic job on my wedding invitations and inspired me to buy my own gocco! So glad to see her featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a nice post to read. It has quite good content regarding its topic. Don't forget to visit to see a very good collection of Christian Wedding Invitations and Scroll Wedding Invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the wow power leveling cheap service site, buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails