Saturday, March 1, 2008

nice! -- portovert.com

portovert.com

thanks to the stylishly green portovert.com for the etsy love and eco-etsy suggestions, as well as the news (to me -- i can't keep up!) that march has been proclaimed DIY wedding month. am not sure who proclaims these things, but i'm in!

if you think about it, weddings are full of 'disposable' things, in the basic sense that they are 'one-day's-use': even the dress, veil, etc. i don't often feature vintage items, as they're frequently one-of-a-kind, but there are a ton of vintage bridal items, decorations, even retro housewares on etsy: a great way to recycle and minimize a wedding's 'footprint.' portovert is a great DIY/eco-friendly resource as well. thanks, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember how I stumbled onto that website, but I was pretty impressed. The name though...I have a heck of a time remember the name. Sounds like something boat related. :)

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails