Thursday, August 28, 2008

contest news and other tidbits

hello all! am back, sorry. work is kicking me lucky charms this week. that makes no sense, mainly because i'm at work still, haven't eaten, and am all kicked charm-wise. the magazine has opened a can of whup-ass that will not be closed. but enough of my excuses!

first, mari of bel canto (featured just last week) wrote to tell me weddingbee.com is having a contest giving away a $75 gift certificate to her amazing shop, but you must act before 8pm PST *today* (that's midnight 11pm eastern time, for the math challenged like myself. i had to count on my fingers, as always.) yes, in less than 4 hours. sorry for the short notice! contest is easy -- just pick which piece you like best!

second, in blatant and hopefully forgiveable self-promotion, i was so surprised to get an email about blog features and it was actually a feature on my own sadly neglected-while-i-blog little etsy shop! thank you so much to lynn at the handcrafted wedding, who picked one small star as her daily feature back on the 21st. i can't tell you how encouraging that is, given my struggles to keep up with things recently. the handcrafted wedding has been a sidelink on here since almost the beginning -- a great resource, please check it out!

there was definitely something else i was supposed to tell you today, and i can't think of what it is, and i don't want to waste any more of your precious bel canto contest-winning time. more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails