Thursday, August 13, 2009

two trick pony: behind-the-scenes tour + screenprinted wedding invites

two trick pony
{ photo by two trick pony }
.
while you're waiting for me to get it together, my friend rachael forwarded this lovely post on how her custom-screenprinted invites were made. in person these invites were unbelievably beautiful -- done by two trick pony, whose blog combines mouth-watering recipes with gorgeous printed things. yes please!

here are a few etsy items of theirs...
For Your Shower, Single Card Montrose, Ochre and Grey, Box Set of 6
Best Wishes, Single Card Hello Sunshine, Single Card
Winter Apples print Whirlaway Thank You Note, Single Card
more at twotrickpony.etsy.com

thanks for the introduction, rachael!

1 comment:

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails