Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i'm late, i'm late: etsy clock sampler

tangerine modern colonial wall clock Clock Ring (iron)
Beer-Thirty Wall Clock Recycled Cotton Canvas Market Tote Bag - Red Vintage Clock
doily clock kelly green recycled bike clock
No. 202 - 1966 Mustang Hubcap Clock Honeycomb Modern Wall clock
Retro Desk Clock (laser cut bamboo) Shotgun Clay Pigeon Target Skeet and Trap Wall Clock - Brass Hands
{each photo links to its shop}

sorry all, we're sending two issues to press at once at my day job.
posting will be light this week.

in the meantime, you could... enter the giveaway below, or peruse its comments for some lovely readings :)

also, miss Telesto, if you're reading please contact me at etsywedding (at) gmail. thanks all!

4 comments:

  1. The circle circle one won my heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually one for bold graphics, but I love that top right clock with the roman numerals. Great simple design.

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails