Thursday, May 8, 2014

where did the time went

First Birthday Cake Topper - Fabric Cake Bunting - Wedding, Party, Shower Decor, baby elephant grey blue white aqua chevron polka dots boy
{ first birthday custom cake topper by athenaandeugenia }

what?? it's 2014?

oh right. I had a BABY. in *2012*. and lo, a giant hole opened in the space-time continuum.

I don't know if I'll continue writing here or on another blog-to-be-named, as etsy does a decent job these days of leading you to wedding stuff. plus the search is 100x better than when I started this blog back in 2007. but it just didn't seem right to end on cassette tapes. I owe you a couple of stories.

in the meantime, if you're here for the first time: if you check ONE blog while getting married let it be apracticalwedding.com. public service announcement.

xoj

Birthday Cake Topper , Cake Bunting, Party Decoration, Wedding, Birthday, Shower Decor "Butterfly" hot pink polka dots coral mint yellow Wedding Cake Topper, Cake Bunting, Party Decoration, Birthday, Shower Decor "Midnight Garden" black mint green cream spring floral romantic
Ribbon Cupcake Cake Topper Flags, Set of 12, Wedding, Shower, Birthday, Party Decor -rustic country red and pink gingham Embroidery Hoop Wall Art home decor hand embroidered words "You & Me" fall autumn golden yellow orange rust maple leaf wreath wedding decor
for more see athenaandeugenia

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails