Sunday, May 27, 2007

sarahlynnedesigns

Reversible Aluminum Necklace, Heart with wings and Vegas slot machine
reversible aluminum necklace: heart with wings and vegas slot machine

i was searching for something particularly vegas to feature, as the location for my sister's impending, and stumbled across *this* stunning thing. according to sarahlynnedesigns the heart design was inspired by a classic tattoo -- the pendant is hand-sculpted in a method similar to cloisonne enameling and takes three days to glaze (!). it reverses to slot-machine lucky sevens. jackpot!

her other reversible designs are gorgeous as well -- more at sarahlynnedesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails