Monday, May 12, 2008

back in action + bribe (ooh!)

hello friends! made it back from boston, through wind and rain (and a 6am flight, which felt a little like dying and being reborn, only slightly more dehydrating) and... am now stuck at work all night catching up.

i know, i know, i promised you news about Sandisk flash drives. i can sense the villagers gathering the e-torches and e-pitchforks. the brainpower is just not there, friends -- brains, brains for my master!

(yes, i am *so* sleep-deprived.)

so how about this! give me until tomorrow night, and i will pick a *third* person at random to give their choice of either:
a) a gift subscription to the magazine i work for (out of my own pocket, mind you -- we're going to be profitable in 2012! can't just give away the farm)
or
b) a pair of earrings for each of the bridesmaids. how about it?

so: out of 23 people, two will each receive 5 awesome flash drives and one gets the above. not bad odds, right?

in the meantime, i promised a real post. thanks everyone for your patience (the artwalk weekend was *great*, by the way!) -- xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails