Friday, July 20, 2007

ravenx: candles+bathsoak

Asian Inspired Gold Square Candle - burns for 72 hours
above: asian-inspired gold square 72-hour candle
below: mandarin ginger mineral bath soak

72 hours is a loooong time in the bath, friends. maybe just long enough to wash the stress right out of your hair. these look like the perfect gift for after the big day, or for those (like me!) in the final death-spiral throes of planning. what's that? aunt edna changed her mind and wants to bring the whole clan of 9 in the RV? ... ... ... no, that's wonderful news!

more at ravenx.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails