Monday, July 23, 2007

shabeestitches: ring pillows

Turquoise and Black Sassy Lady Ring Pillow Lacy and Lovely
turquoise and black "sassy lady" ring pillow

this fun little item would snazz up the ringbearer's job... little scene-stealer that he is. don't you get it, kid?? my day, my scene.

handmade from silk shantung and a victorian-style thread applique with a 1950s flower button -- all sewn rather than glued. lots of colors and styles to choose from, or perhaps they take custom work if you ask nicely? more at shabeestitches.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails