Friday, July 27, 2007

t8designs: lariat necklace


Through my hearts palace thoughts unnumbered throng lariat
"through my heart's palace thoughts unnumbered throng" lariat

titled after a rupert brooke poem, a gorgeous array of vintage charms -- the perfect gift for a romantic. could see this with a simple low-v dress, ooh la la! samantha of t8designs makes all manner of lovely, whimsical, and unusual jewelry -- *and* she'll be at magpie's recraft fair august 18th in somerville, MA! more at t8designs.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails