Monday, June 23, 2008

gardeners samplah #2: tools!

Full Size Zen Garden RakeCustom, Stylish Craft or Gardening Apron.  You Pick Your Favorite Fabrics From My Shop.
Retro Kitsch, Summer Chic Garden tools Trowel and Shovel hand painted Cherries CSSTGarden Dibble
Garden OrganizerCANVAS MARKET BAG GARDEN / garden tools appliques
Red Wheelbarrow Flat Note Stationery - Set of 5Orange Cultivator
Dressed to Till EarringsPostmodern Ikebana number 5
Garden Tools Caddy/ Apron perfect gift for Mothers DayWater Spout Coat Rack
Watering Can Flat Notes (Letterpress) set of sixDesktop Zen Garden - Small 4 x 7
{each photo links to its shop}

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails