Friday, June 13, 2008

luck be a lady...

happy friday the 13th! which i maintain is lucky.

Wish, screenprinted microfiber necktie with wishbone, silver inkLUCKY STONE Sea Glass Cousin
lucky penny ringCherry Blossom silk scarves
good luck, letterpress cardArtifact 77 - site 47401 - Bloomington Indiana USA - crater 16
Lime Green Hard Luck PotholderHandbound Lined Journal - lucky black cat with gold
my lucky necklaceIrish Luck Green onyx Brown Tourmaline Yellow Vintage enamel Tulip Earrings
{each photo links to its shop}

4 comments:

  1. I agree that it's lucky! Yesterday (Fri. the 13th) was my mom's birthday. At 10:00, I decided to take the afternoon off to spend the day with her. I took the train out to the suburbs to meet her and while she was walking to the train, she found $13 blowing around on the sidewalk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was my 6 year anniversary and we had a blast. So I say pshaw to the superstition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. right on. you go mom! and happy happy anniversary! a day is lucky if you decide it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. youa lways have the most delightful finds on this blog. you've extended my evening's browsing session by at least 45 minutes!

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails