Wednesday, June 18, 2008

lillyella: floral jewels


{ garden branch bracelet }

continuing garden week here at etsy wedding, here's a trove of floral-inspired delights from cleveland-based lillyella. even the name makes me think of an art-nouveau sort of garden trellis, or afternoon tea on a lazy summer day.

Waterlily Landing II NecklaceInto the Blue Bracelet
Stone Lily NecklaceGinkgo and Pearls Silver Necklace
Blossom Cluster Necklace in AmethystRing around the Roses Bracelet
Blushing Blossom NecklaceTurquoise Dayflower Earrings
Turquoise Vines NecklaceSilver Leaf Garland Bracelet
more at lilyella.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. the link doesn't seem to work. is lilyella still around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good grief -- *thank* you! i'm so indignant about typos, yet i completely misspelled the name of this shop the first time around -- a minor detail, no?

    *lillyella*, my apologies -- hopefully this clears up any confusion. a fabulous shop.

    thanks so much for your help, flo!!
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. apology accepted :P
    I am so honored to be a part of your wonderful site!
    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails