Sunday, February 17, 2008

ask etsy, and ye shall receive: yesouisi

for those of you needing info on the "yesouisi" shirt from the hope chest post, i asked the etsy forums and they came through (like *always* -- it's almost magic!)

to give credit where credit is due, here is the forum with my... i mean, etsy's crack volunteer research team and the seller who makes the t-shirt: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5473309
(better than a volunteer research team on crack!) thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails