Wednesday, February 6, 2008

oneupdesigns: wall graphics


{early bird wall graphic}

how gorgeous are these? striking modern designs for your new chic grown-up (i prefer the term "adult-sized") life together. you choose the colors, available in glossy or matte finish. unlike marriage, these are low-commitment -- they peel off when you've moved on to the next motif (swallow? deer? owl? squid?).

Pods wall graphicOpulent wall graphic
Birds in Flight wall graphicPerched wall graphic

more at oneupdesigns.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. I think these would be beautiful in a kids room (high up of course), and when the kid is older, you simply remove. Voila! (not that these aren't so cool, they should stay up anyway. :) )

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails