Wednesday, February 6, 2008

update! palomasnest: ring bearer bowl

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD tiny text bowl for ringswooden boxed set of two  tiny text bowlsYOUR CHOICE of texts
CUSTOM tiny white ceramic text bowl LUCKY tiny text bowl

caroline of palomasnest wrote to say she'd been inspired by all the bridal attention to put together something new since her feature -- check it out!
top left, a ring-bearer bowl, with your customized text. after the ceremony you could use the string to hang the bowl on the wall as a sweet little reminder... worth an update in my book.

(not a bad thought -- from time to time, to revisit sellers from a while back and see what new ideas they're cooking up.)

that's it. i'm getting a teeny bowl. but what should i have written in mine? what would you write in yours?

3 comments:

  1. I really wanted Lucky or Joy but Mr Polka is getting I Love You for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the same things that are on the inside of our rings..."come what may". Mushy and from a movie, I know, but it's the most romantic and condensed way to say that no matter what, we'll be there for each other. It would be nice to see something that's in our hearts out there for the world to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with Paloma's Nest. So simple and beautiful...

    My
    http://www.thahotness.com

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails