Wednesday, February 13, 2008

easteryu: moss ring bearer

wedding ring bearer pillow moss bird nest cushion
{ wedding ring bearer -- moss bird's nest }

some days, etsy makes it easy: i bring up the site, and *this* is featured on the front page. i had seen the other moss cushion (also pictured below), and wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but this takes the prize.

is it crazy? do you like the idea? all i know is it's different, and i love this color green. parsons-educated easteryu works at the intersection of paper and flowers -- "a graphic/floral design hybrid" -- see also the cute save the dates below. keep an eye on this brand new store!

hand-printed wedding save-the-date flat circle cardswedding ring bearer elegant nature moss cushion
pink elephant hand-printed invite flat notecustom monogram hand-printed wedding save-the-date circle flat cards
more at easteryu.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you beat me to it this time! I can't wait to see what else they cook up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fabulous? I also recently came across it, and thought it would make a great flower girl basket (maybe with a little less moss), with this as the coordinating ring pillow for a Spring wedding:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9520328

    luv,
    -kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great blog…I am in the process of delving into wedding planning and all the research is starting to pay off. I enjoy reading articles and blogs like this it is heartwarming. I am planning a christmas wedding 2008 and I love all the ideas.
    http://navillus99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails