Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy day, valentines!

my best valentine ever today: my dear, dear friend jeanne is in town! laughter, fabulous conversation, and sushi: a recipe for happiness. she and her husband are my secret (well, not so much) role models for a great and dynamic marriage -- not *perfect*, because nobody's is -- but the kind of self-renewing partnership-in-crime i hope to find one day. will someday write a post giving away their secrets to success.

and as a little valentine to send out into the world, a bit of not-on-etsy-but-still-handmade blog love to whitney and jonathan speir, the couple behind brown sugar design, who make *beautiful* letterpress and custom printed goods -- thank you for the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails