Wednesday, February 27, 2008

trixiedelicious: alternative china


{ seven deadly sins ornate set }

have i really not mentioned trixiedelicious? her shop was one of the first i 'hearted' when i joined the crack den etsy community... hey, everyone needs a vice. or seven.

her work truly speaks for itself -- perfect visual irony, not for the dainty or blushing. wicked gifts! more hand-painted kiwi insouciance at trixiedelicious.etsy.com

Creep teacupHis and Hers plates
Freak plate assemblageSlum plate

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those plates! So unique... some cheeky, come sweet. Either way there's something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those plates and your blog! I've become addicted within a matter of minutes. =]

    You can also check out my blog at http://mywoodenrobot.org

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails