Friday, February 15, 2008

bobojunket: custom paintings


{ personalized commissioned wedding painting }

diana of bobojunket sent me the nicest note today, and her work is definitely worth checking out -- she paints custom 22"x28" wedding portraits in acrylic and mixed media. there's something charming and floatily chagall-y to me about the canvas above, to me at least. the price may seem high but having dated a painter you wouldn't believe the hours that go into these commissions. she's really selling a service, and how much fun would it be to have your very own painting? would also be a quirky engagement or wedding gift.

Abstract 77------LARGE Original PaintingBird in Hand no.2---------Original Painting 12 x 18 inches
Flower Dance-----Original Painting 12 x 12 inchesShut Your Eyes painting---- Giclee Print 11 x 14 inches
more at bobojunket.etsy.com

1 comment:

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails