Wednesday, February 27, 2008

what's cookin'?

hello all! am cooking up a little something behind the scenes, more info to come. there just might be a lag in posting. or i might use the blog to procrastinate. like right now. {blink blink}

[can i just say: thank god blogs did not exist when i was in college. am dating myself, but seriously. i'd probably still be in my second semester.]

in the meantime, check out this great interview! offbeatbride and diybride have combined to form an awesome bridal voltron ... er, sorry. ariel offbeat interviews khris d.i.y. about the dangers of 'craftier-than-thou' syndrome' -- especially perilous for already-crafty folks who think: what the hey! i'm crafty! i could hand-quilt 175 leather and straw save-the-dates -- i can whip up four sets of bridesmaid jewelry the morning of the wedding -- no sweat. (one of those scenarios is true.)

if you're interested, discuss further at diybride.com

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that interview...I'm going to add it to my list of stuff a newly engaged couple should read. The assessment is a real gem too.

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails