Wednesday, March 9, 2011

email save-the-date sampler

pinklilypress E-mail Save the Date
{ email save-the-date by pinklilypress }

thinking of emailing your wedding save-the-dates? a sane, eco-friendly, affordable way to go. (we did!)

here are a few etsy shops that will design one for you, some with entire email wedding invitation suites.

Save the Date - Bright Chevron - Customizable Digital File for Printing or Emailing Custom Personalized Valentine's Gift or Engagement Announcement Save the Date Photo Card to print or email
Eco e-vite wedding package - love birds SAVE THE DATE EMAIL - ROBIN
Monopoly Personalized Save the Date Printable Photo Card Save the Date -Custom Photo Simple
Jacks Save the Dates - Red Mailbox Heart Save the Date
{each photo links to its shop}

5 comments:

  1. i love the first one! i'd be too scared to send out email ones since a lot of our family isn't all that into the Internet or email and what not (a lot of grandmas and old aunts and uncles). it might be worth trying if they're that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I agree with PP about being nervous to use email for save the dates - maybe in 10 or 20 years, that will be the norm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies,
    Just a quick heads up about e-save the dates. I understand your concerns about relying on email. But here is a good compromise. I design my save the dates to work for email and for easy printing on 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 photo paper. Send out e-vites to your techno savvy friends and printed save the dates for your guests that may not be so savvy. Win win, and less waste and less cost for mailing and printing.

    Your dream is my dream project. If you would like to go green, give me a shout!

    Cheers, Naomi

    http://www.naomibroudo.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, I thought that and had this brilliant plan to design and print my own save-the-dates... and then two things killed that project: budget and time. it frankly became too late to do anything else, although calling it "eco-friendly" (which it is!) made me feel better.

    we had a small wedding though and only had to call about 5 family members who didn't get email -- or Naomi's hybrid print/email suggestion is a great compromise. if your families don't "do" the internets, you know them best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring a Candy Paper Design on your blog! I love the mix you put together :)

    Jessica from Candy Paper Design

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails