Tuesday, July 3, 2007

sugarcubedesign: notecards

Awning Stripe Notecard and Envelope Set (Set of 6)
awning stripe notecards -- set of six

ooooh. pretty candy colors. these are only one of multiple delicious card sets, gift tags, and paper treats available, and sugarcube will personalize them (well, she says she can put your etsy store on there, so i don't see why she wouldn't go for a little "thank you" or "david and julie" or "bridal shower" action). sweeeeet. more at sugarcubedesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails