Monday, September 24, 2007

rainsend: ring pillow


custom bird's nest wedding ring pillow

bear with me, friends, i'm on a ring pillow jag and it's unstoppable. whoo! just thought this one was clever and different, especially for those getting hitched in the spring. new life and whatnot!

figures that rainsend is in new england -- the eight years i lived there, spring was a desperate *need* by the time it arrived. not too proud to mention one year i *finally* saw little robin red-breast and scared the bejeezus out of it --
i see you, you bastard! i see you!

er, ahem. back to weddings. you can customize the egg/ribbon color to whatever your heart desires. more at rainsend.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. i saw this yesterday on etsy and just about fell over. then I saw who it was by and thought "of COURSE". genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I kinda want to buy it and save it for when I get married, lol.

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails