Monday, December 3, 2007

umbrellaheaven: umbrellas + parasols


the classic white umbrella

i *cannot* believe that someone knows how to actually hand-make an umbrella from scratch. yet another amazing etsy moment. i mean, i guess at some point in the past they were *all* made by hand... but really? a hand-made umbrella?? for only sixty-two dollars, including shipping from the UK?? (within the UK, it's listed for $35, which as we know these days converts to, what, five pounds? maybe less. ;)

the brothers umbrellaheaven also make parasols, satin brollies, and perhaps custom frills or trim to dress yours up. perfect for a scorching sunny june day as well!

The Midnight BlueLoretta
more at umbrellaheaven.etsy.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! I just bought three umbrellas for Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another *had I known*... 2 years ago, I searched high and low for a white umbrella and ended up buying a so-so, tacky one for about the same price (around 50$). Their designs are really cool and unusual too !

    You make such great finds :) You make me want to get married again ! (to the same guy, of course...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! The black one is probably my favorite... it has a silver lining inside, looks very finished. The red one is slightly smaller than the black and white. A fabulous find and I'm thinking I'm going to hang on to one instead of giving for presents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is such a great idea for a blog! It is easy to get lost in etsy land this is a great map! Umbrellas can make photographs so wonderful. These are really beautiful!

    -I am adding you to my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails