Monday, April 6, 2009

wedding shoes: some etsy spring in your step

DeBonisOrquera Wedding/plain shoesaleshoes The Emerald Isle
Croft and Barrow size 7 and a halfPimp your Pumps- Something blue
aleshoes The China Doll in pinkTurquoise Audrey Gardenia Bridal Shoe Clip Accessories Something Blue
Full Swirls Handpainted Heels sz 10Kate
sHoE ADorNMenT for the BRide  Pimp your Pumps- Romantic
Size 5.5 - High Heel Lacewood Original Mohop Sandalszerk custom silvery linen sandals
Vintage White Satin Bridal Heelsvintage BALLY slingback heels sz 6 1/2
Plastic Bottle Upcycled Shoe Clips by monamivieTattoo Rockabilly Hand Painted Flats Sz. 6
{each photo links to its shop}

big event or no, who doesn't love good shoe?

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love the black ones on the bottom left! My friend's getting married on New Year's eve and those would be perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just drop by here in this blog just to say that all of those wedding shoes are so gorgeous,i'm looking for a great wedding bands. Thank you so much! keep posting.

    by: rhianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a shoe fanatic I have to say I want them all!!

    Kim @ Lilly Wedding

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails