Tuesday, May 11, 2010

quick peek: personal

i owe you guys an explanation of why there's been nary a peep about my own wedding on here -- it's kind of a funny story, sorta -- there *has* been progress!

i was using tumblr to share a few ideas over the last few months with my sister, although there aren't many posts -- anyway, here's a peek into my formerly secret tumblog:
nopath.tumblr.com -- password: etsywedding

nothing too earthshaking, but i will pop my ideas in there as they arrive...
thank you all for reading!
xoj

1 comment:

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails