Thursday, October 7, 2010

new (australian!) press: bride to be magazine interview on "CIY" weddings

Bride to Be (Australia) Magazine's CIY article, 2010
{ crafty article in Bride To Be, australian wedding magazine }

so excited! Amy Collins-Walker contacted me over the summer for a DIY (or CIY, craft-it-yourself) article in australia's Bride to Be magazine, bridetobe.com.au/ -- and i just got the pdf at the end of last month. hooray!

the article itself isn't posted online, but i have permission to post the pdfs!

to read, let's test out google docs. here's the link for the article itself, as well as a beautiful CIY wedding with details.
let me know if these don't work!

and thanks so much to Amy and to Bride to Be, i do so enjoy giving my opinions. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails