Monday, February 1, 2010

the garbologist's wife: great etsy dresses

thegarbologistswife Earth Angel Dress sizes small to 3x
{ earth angel dress }

the tagline for this shop is "sustainable garb" -- upcycled, sustainable, eco-friendly materials; feminine + flattering styles; very reasonably priced custom/handmade dresses. win, win, win.

these would make lovely bridal party dresses (or in white/ivory...)

Organic Cotton Ruffle Dress Small to 3X Sweet Black Dress with Vintage Fabric
Ruby Red Ruffly Dress ... Custom Made Small to 3x Vixen in Linen Dress
more info at thegarbologistswife.etsy.com.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my shop here! (blushing!) I totally love what sewing and making my dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dresses! I want that linen one.

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails