Thursday, February 11, 2010

saja: 2010 trunk show NYC this weekend


{ photo by meg fish photography }

let me take a moment for an off-etsy post -- yoo lee of saja wrote me last fall about her bridal line, which you've likely seen on stylemepretty, 100 layer cake, darcy miller's brides guide, etc. amen.

a personal note, was at a (non-bridal) saja trunk show moons ago at dc's now-closed circle boutique, and her dresses are truly lovely -- airy without frouf, intricate without fussiness. woman-owned company, independent designer, at roughly the same price as jcrew*.

for you lovely new yorkers, her nolita trunk show is 11-9 tomorrow and 11-8 saturday at 250 elizabeth street. rsvp by email required, see the invitation below!


for the rest of us, see yoo lee's beautiful work at sajainc.com.

* nothing wrong with le crew, just saying.

1 comment:

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails