Monday, May 19, 2008

green apple sampler

Chocolate Paper Cake - Set of 24A Handmade Crisp Apple Bar of Soap from Twig Natural Soap Company
Your Grandfather's Cufflinks Letterpress Monogrammed Coasters (8)
eco 100 Fresh Grass InvitesApple Sweater - Handknit - Hot Green
Mixed Greens Vintage Inspired EarringsHandbound Journal - Springtime Japanese Plum Blossoms
Apple Green Sweet Lilies Bobbi Pin Hair SetLarge Snap Pouch - Ava Apple
natural thank you - pack of 4Green apple turquise bracelet
Green Apple SoapAbsinthe Necklace
PiggelinApple Martini Candle
Mixed Set of Thank You Cards in Pearl White, Apple Green, and Dark Sage...All Script Lowercase (Set of 6)Sea grass earrings
GRANNYS GREEN APPLE 100 percent Soy Wax Swirl Candleset of 4 cotton crochet washcloths Apple Green
{each photo links to its shop}

a little green shout-out to laura c.! :)

6 comments:

  1. I am loving this! What a fun collection. Can I have them all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the apple sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at green apple wedding invites. What are the odds? I am glad you posted this, looks like a trend is starting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much appreciated! Now how to choose...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone, I think green is definitley the new cream. And you an mix them all with fun 2nd colors if you wanted, pink for a tropical feel, brown for a basic warm feel.. the options are end less! Go GREEN!

    Laura N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone, I think green is definitley the new cream. And you an mix them all with fun 2nd colors if you wanted, pink for a tropical feel, brown for a basic warm feel.. the options are end less! Go GREEN!

    Laura N.

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails