Monday, May 26, 2008

remember what you love


{ '50s spinner brass heart from ragtrader }

just wanted to say this: i just had the best day ever. all my life should be this good. saw a dozen waterfalls and walked all over and ate my face off and laughed til i cried and sang along with beirut at mcmenamin's crystal ballroom here in portland, and i'm sad it's over. you have to go out on a limb sometimes, friends. go after what you love in this life, and hold it close.

happy memorial day, everyone --
xoj

MEMORIES original mixed media collage 12x12A Branch to Remember - Imprintable Invitation Kit
i remember that day so vividly  original painting on canvasMultnomah Falls, 90 seconds 8x12 print
T shirt Steel Bridge Balancing Act, PortlandGrey Antique Lace Pouf Sleeve Shrug
walter - original oilLe Petit Stacking Rings Set of 3 - Made to Order
{each photo links to its shop}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this article. As a newly web, I considered all wedding blog, but ended up registering with http://aweddinggiftidea.com. Finding a good idea of wedding gifts is quite hard. So, I believe people will enjoy reading this blog and found useful things. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails