Thursday, March 27, 2008

pocketfullofpoesy: engraved rings

silver ring, hand engraved,small size4 1/2
{ hand-engraved silver ring }

"my life and my love" -- sounds beautiful in any language, no?

victoria of pocketfullofpoesy is new to etsy but has been creating beautiful rings in sydney for 14 years. not to mention she addressed me as 'ms. smallstar' -- how can i resist? you know how i feel about hand-engraved or stamped jewelry -- am in love with words and with the idea of creating something so intensely *personal* and meaningful. victoria works in both gold and silver and happily takes on custom wedding work, and prices with shipping from australia are quite reasonable.

her shop announcement says she's away until the 6th of april, so hoping this will be a nice surprise when she returns. check out her lovely, lovely things:

sterling silver blue topaz ring with flowers size 61/2sterling silver engraved ring size 6
white pearl stud earrings, gold postssterling silver engraved ring size 8 1/2
more at pocketfullofpoesy.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello readers -- thank you so much for your thoughts! I do my best to respond, please know I appreciate and read them all.

with that said: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SPAM COMMENTS. It takes your time to write and my time to delete, and I will delete every one of them.
書かないで下さい SPAM。 私はそれを削除します。 ありがとう。

(comments made more than 2 weeks after posting are moderated to cut down on spam -- thanks for your patience!)

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails